Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 11 - Website Creation

I created this website because my school is thinking about having each teacher in the building create a website that would be linked to our school website. My principal would like us to have the capability to post what we are working on during the week and what homework assignments that students will have for the week. Since I am an elective teacher, I decided to include a syllabus or a course description for each grade level. I only have students for nine weeks, so this will help keep parents informed. I like the fact that parents or students can subscribe to my announcements and homework posts. This will give them instant updates anytime I post something new. I also did the contact me form that way if there are any questions, parents or students can easily reach me. Here is the link to my website: https://sites.google.com/site/pinewoodmiddleschooltechnology

No comments:

Post a Comment