Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 10- Concept Mapping



The concept map above represents a mapping for creating a website for the classes that I teach at my middle school. One thing that my school is trying to start is to have each teacher create a web page for their classes. Because I teach multiple grade levels and classes, I have the idea to create one website that contains several pages for each class. Each page for each subject will be connected back to a homework hot line page that will be updated weekly with the weeks assignments. There will also be a page that contains resources for each class for students and parents. This is a nice tool to be able to organize your thoughts as you start a project. Students could easily use this application to construct an outline for projects or papers that they are writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment